CD/DVD SYNCHRONIZATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First, gear up your CD to the first track of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and put it on pause. Make sure that your CD player is displaying all zeroes on the timer -- 00:00.
- Load the DVD and select PLAY MOVIE. At this point you should see the MGM lion and hear the intro music from the film.
- After the third roar of the MGM lion, just as the screen begins to fade to black, unpause your CD.
- For the most accurate alignment, unpause the CD precisely when your DVD player displays exactly ten seconds on its timer -- 00:10. Check to make sure that the CD is running eleven seconds behind the DVD for accuracy.
- Turn down your TV volume.
- Double check that you're in sync by listening for the screaming, followed by the musical transition from Speak To Me to Breathe, as the producer credit -- Mervyn LeRoy -- fades in onscreen.
- Now sit back and prepare to be amazed!